Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics etc
0-3 years of experience in Information Technology.
Knowledge or exposure to the following technologies desired: Spring Boot, REST, XML, JSON, jQuery, Ajax, Microservices and Hibernate
- Software Development using agile methodology.
- Review and implement functional business requirements and non-functional technical requirements.
- Involved very closely with various analytical groups to provide consultation on high-level concepts and prototype coding.
- Estimate engineering effort; plan implementation of optimizing prototypes into production code and lead small execution teams.
- Exhibit Creativity and resourcefulness at problem-solving while collaborating and working effectively with best in class designers, engineers of different technical backgrounds and product managers.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Solid understanding and experience with Object-Oriented design and development
- Knowledge of writing Java code using Swing/AWT components
- Knowledge of designing methodology like waterfall, Agile.
- Knowledge of writing Java Servlets.
- Hands-on experience using Python
- Good understanding on Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- Experience in building server-side applications using Java/J2EE Technologies.
- Knowledge on Core JAVA, JSP, Servlets, HTML, CSS, AngularJS.
- The ability to write reusable, optimized, maintainable code that is well documented and follows industry-standard best practices
- Good problem solving skills
- Good communication and presentation skills -ability to communicate in a clear manner, across all stakeholder groups and with staff from junior to senior levels